Chester Conservative Club is a members run social club in the heart of the City of Chester. It is ideal for a drink after work or a place to socialise with friends and family.
Originally established in 1886 on Little St John Street before moving to Newgate Street some years later, the Club is now located on St. Martins’ Ash on Nicholas Street.
Visitors from other Conservative Clubs, along with their friends, members and prospective new members, are all welcome at the Club. Presently they have an active membership and would be delighted to accommodate even more members.
Find out more here: www.chesterconservativeclub.uk