Conservative candidate Simon Eardley has set out his local priorities for the Saughall & Mollington Ward.
1. Campaigning for a fair share of resources for the villages of the ward that takes into account its rural character and the challenges this can present.
2. Liasing properly with local parish councils and attending their meetings on a regular basis.
3. Properly scrutinising local planning applications and protecting the local green belt from inappropriate development.
4. Working with residents to protect and enhance rural services such as local bus routs and backing initiatives like the community rural broadband project.
5. Supporting local community projects, with small grants from the councillor ward budget - as long as it still exists!
You can contact Simon on email@example.com.